Double fringed flower tutorial
Love endless possibilities of paper flowers. This time I decided to show you how to make double fringed flower ( one way of making them ).
To make double fringed flower you will need:
- Kraft knife ( optional ),
- Slotted quilling tool,
- Double sided coloured paper strip about 2 cm ( 0,8 inch) width and 15 cm ( 5,9 inch) long,
2. Make small cuts along the closed edge.
3. Using your craft knife make a small incisions in the paper strip and than fold it lengthwise.
4. Roll tightly using slotted quilling tool.
5. After rolled up don’t forget to glue it and hold for couple of seconds.
Here you can see the difference between flowers made with scissors and craft knife.