Simple Paper Daisy Tutorial
Today I would like to show you, how to make simple paper daisy. It’s not a rocket science but I’m a crappy teacher 😉 Oooops!!
To make my daisy you will need:
1. Floral punch: of course you can use your die cutting machines if you have it!!
2. Scissor: to create centres of the flowers,
3. Embossing tool: or you can use your palm and finger,
4. Quilling needle: to crease the petals,
5. Quilling slotted tool: to roll fringed paper strips,
6. Tweezers: to put everything together,
7. PVA glue: my favourite kind of glue to work with.
Punch 3 flowers. I used 120 gsm paper.
Use quilling needle ( this is the nicest tool I have to crease tiny petals), embossing too or whatever you have close at hand.
Glue all punched flowers together. They should look like those on the picture.
Use your embossing tool or finger to give your daisy more authentic look.
Now it’s time for some fringing. I used 3 mm paper strip to make my flower centres. Here you can find my fringing tutorial..
Roll your fringed paper into a small coil. Fold the fringe outwards with your fingers. And Ta Dah!! You just made a wonderful fringes centre 😀
Put your paper daisy together and enjoy your hard work!!
Congratulations!! You just finished my Simple Paper Daisy Tutorial 😀
If you would like to try more of my tutorials just click here:
If you’re looking for more inspirations visit this easy paper flower tutorial.