This time I wanted to show you some of my “quilling gadgets”. You can live without them, but it makes your quilling easier 🙂
Let’s get started!
- Slotted tool – provides the ability to quickly and easily produce tight coils. You can always DIY. (picture above)
- Quilling needle – allows you to make small centres in rolls and it can be very useful when making spirals. (picture above)
- Tweezers – extremely useful for assembling your pieces before and after gluing (especially when they fall with the glue side down).
- Quilling Board – is perfect for creating uniform and off-centered circles and for making 3D flowers.
- Fringing Machine – Fast and easy way to make your fringe flowers and animals.
- Mini Mould – Perfect for 3D, transforms flat tight coils into perfect domes.
Till next time!